The contest has ended. Thank you very much for all your entries.
To celebrate the launch of Atelier Ryza 3, we will be hosting a Photo Contest for all our fans! Share your best screenshots, such as your favorite character in action! The Atelier series dev team and character illustrator, Toridamono, will select the winners from the submitted photos. The results will be published on the Atelier Ryza 3 website.
Winners will receive a magnificent prize!
We are looking forward to seeing your wonderful works!
*Please note that the submitted works may be shown in live broadcasts.
March 24, 2023 (Thurs) 0:00 ～ May 7, 2023 (Sun) 23:59
How to apply
1. Follow the official KOEI TECMO AMERICA account (@KoeiTecmoUS) on Twitter
2. Retweet the campaign tweet.
3. Take a screenshot in “Atelier Ryza 3”.
4. Post the screenshot with "Photo Title" + "#Ryza3PhotoContestNA" + "comment (optional)".
*You may submit as many times as you like during the period of the contest.
*Please submit screenshots taken by yourself.
*Please do not modify the screenshot data.
- Gust Prize: Signature board signed by the voice actors of 11 party members (1 winner)
- Toridamono Prize: Puni T-shirt signed by Toridamono (1 winner)
- PR Prize: “Atelier Ryza 3” Original Acrylic Smartphone Stand (3 winners)
- - The screenshots must feature character(s) from Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key. Submissions that feature original characters or other characters who are not in Atelier Ryza 3 will not be accepted.
- - All entrants must be 18 year of age or older.
- - Individuals under age will need their parent or legal guardian’s consent before entering the campaign.
- - Multiple separate submissions are allowed. However, repeated submissions of the same content, submission without material content but only hashtags or any other submissions that Koei Tecmo deems inappropriate will not be eligible to enter the campaign.
- - Please note that any data that we receive will not be returned.
- - Please refrain from giving the prize to another individual or selling/reselling the prize for financial gain.
- - Winners will be contacted by the Koei Tecmo America Twitter Account (@KoeiTecmoUS) via a direct message (scheduled for 06/2023).
- - If you have any questions, please contact us via Twitter: @KoeiTecmoUS
- - The details of this campaign are subject to change without advance notice.
Terms of Submissions
- - Any campaign winners that fall into the categories listed below may be ineligible to receive a prize from this campaign.
- 1. Individuals that have breached any terms and conditions of this campaign.
- 2. Individuals that have infringed or harmed, or are potentially guilty of infringing or harming Koei Tecmo, other entrants and/or a third party’s ownerships, intellectual properties property rights, reputation, credit, publicity rights, privacy and all other legal rights in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 3. Individuals that have illegally or improperly disclosed or are potentially guilty of illegally or improperly disclosing any personal information in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 4. Individuals that have performed any actions that is equivalent to racial discrimination, sexual discrimination and the like, or anything that causes or is likely to cause discomfort to third parties in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 5. Individual guilty, or potentially guilty, of committing a crime, criminal activity or an immoral or unethical behavior in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 6. Individuals intending to utilize this campaign for financial gain, political purpose or religious purpose in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 7. Individuals that have made a submission irrelevant to the purpose of this campaign
- 8. Individuals that have performed any actions that Koei Tecmo deems inappropriate in or through its submission to this campaign.
- - Entrants must ensure that any screenshot(s) submitted are submissions created by the entrant and not created by others, or modifications of other people’s work. Any submissions found not to be originally created by the entrant will be disqualified.- No votes in any form by users will be held and no prize or winner will be decided by such votes.
- - All intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, of submitted posts or works shall be assigned to Koei Tecmo Games Co. Ltd. upon its submission to this campaign.
- - Any of the submissions may be used in Koei Tecmo’s promotional or marketing activities, e.g. advertisement, displayed on any of the official Koei Tecmo group social media accounts, official website, live streams/broadcasts (including archived videos), and by making a submission you agree that you will not dispute the use of your submission by Koei Tecmo Games or their licensee and will not claim any of your moral rights of such submission toward the same.
- - Entrants will be required to provide their physical address information for the purposes of sending out the awards. Personal information will only be used for the purposes of running this event, including contacting the entrant and/or sending prizes. Entrants' personal information will be maintained in accordance with the privacy policies of the Koei Tecmo group and may be kept for a certain period as deemed necessary. Entrants' personal information will not be offered to or shared with any third party without the consent of the entrant, except as required by law upon request by courts, government, or similar organization.
- - We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this campaign at any time without advance warning. Koei Tecmo Group companies shall not be responsible for any incorrect or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation, or inability to participate, in this campaign.
- - All terms and conditions of this campaign will be governed by Japanese laws and any disputes arising out of or in associated with any terms and conditions of this campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court in Japan for the first instance.
We are grateful for all of the entries from all around the world! Here are the winning entries.