|Submission Period||19 November, 2019 ～ 13 January, 2020|
Toridamono Prize (1 winner)
- Acrylic Print signed by Toridamono
Regional Prizes (4 winners)
- Just like Ryza! Favorite Hat (2)
- Just like Ryza! Matching Blue Puni T-shirt (2)
Outstanding Prizes (5 winners)
- Acrylic Keychain
※Keychains will be awarded at random.
Honorable Mention (10 winners)
- Limited edition clear file
|How to Submit||
1. Please follow the Koei Tecmo America Official Twitter @koeitecmous
2. RT the campaign tweet.
3. Take a screenshot in Atelier Ryza.
4. Post the screenshot with
"Photo Title" + "#RyzaPhotoContestUS" + "(free comment)".
To commemorate the release of the new “Photo Mode”, we will be hosting a Photo Contest for all our fans! Create memorable photos in the world of Atelier Ryza and send us your submissions. The dev team will select from the submitted photos and announce the winners. Winners will receive a magnificent prize! Note: Screenshots that are not taken by Photo Mode may also be submitted.
Thank you very much for all the entries for the second half of the contest!
Here are the winning entries.
What is happening to Ryza...?! It's an image that makes you think you've diverged onto the wrong route.
Admittedly, I like it when a story unfolds to reveal that the "true" final boss is the main character.
It's an interesting idea that makes great use of bonus costume coloring!
How to Submit
Terms and Conditions
- Koei Tecmo Games Co., Ltd. (“KTG”)
- 1. Please follow Twitter Terms of Service when submitting the screenshots.
- 2. Winners will be contacted via Twitter's direct message from Koei Tecmo America Official Twitter (@koeitecmous) (Scheduled for January 2020).
In addition, we will ask you for personal information necessary for sending prizes.
- 3. The deletion of submitted entries or tweets before the end of the campaign or unfollowing the official account (@koeitecmous) will be deemed ineligible.
- 4. Twitter accounts must be set to public. Accounts set to private are not eligible.
- 5. If the winner’s Twitter account falls under any of the following, the winning may be canceled.
・ Anything that infringe or is likely to infringe any intellectual property rights, property rights, or other legal rights of KTG or any other third parties
・ Anything that is likely to induce criminal acts
・ Anything of which the purpose is for profit
・ Anything that causes damage to or is likely to causes damage to the reputation or trust of KTG or any other third parties
・ Any other things that KTG deems inappropriate.
- 7. Residents of the United States who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible to participate this event.
(1) Anyone who is not under 13 years of age.
(2) Anyone who is capable of entering into a contract by himself/herself or with the consent of his/her legal guardian under the laws of the jurisdiction of his/her residence.
(3) Anyone who obtains the consent of a legal guardian upon entry into this event when it is required under the laws of the jurisdiction of his/her residence.
- 8. All intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and design rights, of submitted photos shall be owned by KTG.
- 9. Submitted photos will be published on the website designated by KTG regardless of participant’s winning or losing.
- 10. Please refrain from transferring or selling prizes.
- 11. The contents of this contest are subject to change without any prior notice.