May 23, 2022 marked the 25th anniversary of the Atelier series. Our deepest thanks to everyone who has supported the series!
In order to continue releasing even more interesting titles, we hope to broaden the reach of the Atelier series. Therefore, we are asking our fans to share with us what they believe are the most appealing points of the Atelier games to newcomers of the series.
The content can be anything from your favorite character, gameplay impressions or general comments about the Atelier series. This can be expressed in the form of text, screenshots, illustrations or other formats.
Among the Tweets that include #WelcomeBackAtelier, select winners will be chosen at random to receive original Atelier-themed goods. Additionally, some of the Tweets will be shared and featured on the official Atelier 25th Anniversary website.
We look forward to everyone’s many wonderful posts spreading the splendor of the Atelier series!
How to Enter
- ① Follow the official KTA Twitter account (@koeitecmous)
- ② Use the tag #WelcomeBackAtelier in a Tweet about why you like the Atelier series such as the characters, specific titles, etc.
- The Tweet can consist of a comment, illustration, comic, video, in-game screenshot, etc. Any format is ok!
- Some Tweets may be posted on the official website at a later date.
14 winners will be chosen at random to receive original goods!
- 25th anniversary mug: 4 winners
- Clear file folder set #1: 5 winners
Atelier series 20th anniversary title “Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists” clear file folder x 1, 25th anniversary clear file folder x 1
- Clear file folder set #2: 5 winners
Atelier Ryza clear file folder x 1, Atelier Ryza 2 clear file folder x 1, Atelier Sophie 2 clear file folder x 1
- Prizes cannot be selected.
- Winners will be contacted towards the end of August 2022.
- Winners will be contacted via direct message from the official KTA account (@koeitecmous) at the account used to enter the campaign.
5/23/2022 (Mon) – 7/31/2022 (Sun)
- Any individual over 18 years of age with a Twitter account will be able to participate in this campaign.
- Private Twitter accounts will not be eligible to enter the campaign.
- If the tweet used to enter this campaign is deleted or the entrant unfollows the Koei Tecmo America Twitter Account (@koeitecmous) before the campaign ends, they will no longer be eligible to participate in the campaign.
- Multiple separate submissions are allowed. However, repeated submissions of the same content, submission without material content but only hashtags or any other submissions that Koei Tecmo deems inappropriate will not be eligible to enter the campaign.
- We will ask for your personal information in order to ship the prize. Please take this into consideration when entering the campaign. Personal information will only be used for the purposes of running this event, including contacting the entrant and/or sending prizes.
- Entrants' personal information will be maintained in accordance with the privacy policies of the Koei Tecmo group and may be kept for a certain period as deemed necessary. Entrants' personal information will not be offered to or shared with any third party without the consent of the entrant, except as required by law upon request by courts, government, or similar organization.
- Please refrain from giving the prize to another individual or selling/reselling the prize for financial gain.
- Winners will be contacted by the Koei Tecmo America Twitter Account (@koeitecmous) via a direct message (scheduled for 8/2022).
- The details of this campaign are subject to change without advance notice.
Terms of Submissions
Please carefully read and agree to Submission Precautions and Terms of Submissions before making a submission. By making a submission (by any acceptable means, including the submission through Twitter and Facebook accounts) to this campaign, you automatically are deemed to have fully understood all terms and conditions of this campaign and agreed to comply with all of them.
- Any campaign winners or Twitter accounts that fall into the categories listed below may be ineligible to receive a prize from this campaign.
- 1. Individuals that have breached any terms and conditions of this campaign.
- 2. Individuals that have infringed or harmed, or are potentially guilt of infringing or harming Koei Tecmo, other entrants and/or a third party’s ownerships, intellectual properties property rights, reputation, credit, publicity rights, privacy and all other legal rights in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 3. Individuals that have illegally or improperly disclosed, or are potentially guilty of illegally or improperly disclosing any personal information in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 4. Individuals that have performed any actions that is equivalent to racial discrimination, sexual discrimination and the like, or anything that causes or is likely to cause discomfort to third parties in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 5. Individual guilty, or potentially guilty, of committing a crime, criminal activity or an immoral or unethical behavior in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 6. Individuals intending to utilize this campaign for financial gain, political purpose or religious purpose in or through its submission to this campaign.
- 7. Individuals that have made a submission irrelevant to the purpose of this campaign
- 8. Individuals that have performed any actions that Koei Tecmo deems inappropriate in or through its submission to this campaign.
- All intellectual property right rights, such as copyrights, of submitted posts or works shall be assigned to Koei Tecmo Games Co. Ltd. upon its submission to this campaign.
- Any of the submissions may be used in Koei Tecmo’s promotional or marketing activities, e.g. advertisement, and displayed on any of the official Koei Tecmo group social media accounts, official website, live streams/broadcasts (including archived videos) and by making a submission you agree that you will not dispute the use of your submission by Koei Tecmo Group companies or their licensee and will not claim any of your moral rights of such submission toward the same.
- Please abide by the Twitter Terms of Service when entering this campaign.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this campaign at any time without advance warning. Koei Tecmo Games shall not be responsible for any incorrect or misdirected entries and accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation, or inability to participate, in this campaign.
- All terms and conditions of this campaign will be governed by Japanese laws and any disputes arising out of or in associated with any terms and conditions of this campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court in Japan for the first instance.